Aunt is always a special family member. She can be a second mother a best friend and also a critique. We have so many sweet memories with our aunt. Aunt can teach us things in a way that even our mother can’t. So this Christmas wish your aunt a very happy Christmas.
Here are 20+ Merry Christmas wishes for Aunt.
Christmas Messages For Aunt
- Happy Christmas Aunt, I wish you all the best for a festive time of family fun, May you find all the love and happiness in this season And may the peace of this special Christmas Remain with you through the coming year!
- Merry Christmas Aunt, You are helpful and so kind. So we hope on this festive season That you will certainly find, Each day will bring many joys to you, Scores of gifts will come your way, Then may the year ahead of you,
Be 365 of the year is special days!
- Merry Christmas to my special aunt. May you have a wonderful time and enjoy this special occasion.
- May all your wishes come true on this festive occasion. Merry Christmas to my aunt.
- I pray to God to bless you with health and happiness, aunt. Merry Christmas.
- Dear aunt you are always an inspiration for me. May you always be happy and keep inspiring me. Merry Christmas.
- May you cherish this special time with your friends and family. Merry Christmas to a special aunt.
- May God bless you with a life of lasting fun, dear aunt. Merry Christmas.
- To the most special member of my family, my favorite aunt, I wish you a Christmas full of happy memories to share.
- To the incredible woman in my life, my dear aunt, may you always remain cheerful and full of life. Merry Christmas.
- My dear aunt, may God give you the power to fight all obstacles and hardships in your life. Merry Christmas.
- May all your dreams and hopes get fulfilled this Christmas, aunt. Have a merry Christmas.
- May you have a beautiful life full of brightness and sunshine, dear aunt. Enjoy and have a merry Christmas.
- It is the beautiful time of the year, Christmas and New Year. May you enjoy a great Christmas with your near and dear ones.
- Christmas is a time to celebrate. May you always be hale and hearty, aunt. Merry Christmas.
- May God bless you with wealth, success and joy. Merry Christmas to my special aunt.
- Have a blessed and long life, dear aunt. Merry Christmas.
- Dear aunt, this Christmas let’s pray for the poor and needy. May everyone have a joyful Christmas.
- I wish you become more happier than ever before. Merry Christmas to my beautiful aunt.
- May God take all your sufferings and bless you with long and happy life, dear aunt. Merry Christmas.
- May this Christmas be a time of beautiful memories, dear aunt. Merry Christmas.
- May this Christmas be a joyous occasion to celebrate with friends and family, dear aunt. I wish you lots of love and merry Christmas.