Everyone in the words desires success, but only very few people find it because they follow the right path for achieving success. Some of the people do not find success because they do not think big, some of the people think big but they are not ready to do the required efforts for that. There are only very few people in the world who achieve what they dreamed. In this article, we will share with you all the inspiring quotes about life that will keep you moving in life with positivity. Well, in the end, it is your attitude, belief and efforts for you goal decide that whether you will achieve it or not. So these quotes are based on the words of the great people or we can say achievers who achieved what they always dreamed off.
You guys will be surely get encouraged by these quotes for the struggle. Well, your thinking towards the struggle will change. Instead of feeling annoyed of it. You will feel that it is the best option you have.
Inspirational Quotes About Life and Struggles
1. Never underestimate yourself, don’t kill your half chances.
2. Working with belief means like building the strong formation of your success.
3. Use your mind to dream big, use your hands to achieve it.
4. Make you maximum efforts, your dreams are demanding more.
5. To fulfill your wishes, just fulfill the requirements of your work.
6. Remember any moment which is wasted, it is wasted permanently.
7. Improve your skills to fulfill your wills.
8. God has given some talent to you, just show it.
9. Your growth is stopped when you give up.
10. Hard work is the strongest smart work.
11. On the stairs of success, Hard work is an unskippable step.
12. Nobody in the world is the genius, he is just well practiced.
13. Success is not a boon, just focus on it to get it soon.
14. When losers wait for chance, champions are creating their chance,
15. When you do nothing, nothing will happen.
16. Easy ways lead to small achievements.
17. Every mistake is a new lesson.
18. Sometimes You have the chance, you just need to recognize it.
19. People will not believe you until you will make them believe.
20. Life is not easy, that’s true, you are also tough, just prove it.
21. The inside force which keeps you moving.
22. It is hard today, but it will be softer one day.
23. Success is not a mystery. Just read any achiever’s hard-working history.
24. Champion looks for the opportunity, losers look for excuses.
25. Successful people are rare because only a few people have that level of dare.
26. Ability to do something develops after you have the desire to do something.
27. Doing something is necessary for keep moving.
28. Short cuts prove wrong cuts later.
29. Success is the reaction of hard work.
30. There is no option of hard work.
31. Real Man Never Give Up On Hardwok.
32. Happiness costs, before or after.
33. Every small effort counts.
34. More you will struggle today, sooner you will come out of it.
35. You never fail, because failure gives you new syllabus to study.
36. Do what you can, and you will be again on right track.
37. More you work hard, more you achieve big.
38. Be positive and see the invisible.
39. Every thing that happens in your life always has a positive side.
40. If you expect too much, then target too Big.
41. Sometimes you do not progress, You just hang on the same condition. But that is better than being drowned away.
42. A life without the goal is like, a ship without the compass,
it will never reach where it was supposed to reach.
43. Some lessons are hard, But they are important to Qualify.
44. The struggle is temporary, but it gives you permanent satisfaction.
45. If you have a strong attitude, then there is nothing that can resist you to achieve anything in life.
46. Be patient, be faithful, be continuous and you will reach success
47. Big things take time.
48. If you want a new way, then step out of your comfort zone.
49. Working hard always pays you back.
50. If you are sure about your efforts, then you will never have to worry about your result.
51. When the result looks doubtful to you, then increase your focus on work.
52. A better tomorrow gives you a chance today.
53. You don’t need to hope for your future if you are sure about efforts.
54. Change is a constant thing.
55. Believe in your work, believe in your talent.
56. Sometimes the struggle is the only way of survival.
57. Losers let it happen, winners, make it happen
58. Make a plan.and just stick to the plan.
59. If Target looks far then increase your speed.
60. Focus firms success, Hard work confirms it.
61. You have to run fast to be a leader.
62. Don’ waste your precious time in counting your efforts.
63. Limiting your thinking means, decreasing your opportunities.
64. Maintain life and work balance, if you don’t want to fall down.
65. Be constant at your to do list. Otherwise, you have to cut down your i want list.
66. If you will do something, you will be respected as important, if you do nothing then you will be treated as impotent.
67. Any day wasted is any chance wasted.
68. Life never gives a second chance.
69. If you are the king of your job, then you are king of the world.
70. It is always difficult than you have expected. Get used To it.
Inspirational quotes about life and struggles By Famous Personalities
71 “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” – John Maxwell
72. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
73. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
74. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
75. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there” – Theodore Roosevelt
76. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
77. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself” – George Bernard Shaw
78. “You cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it” – Albert Einstein
79. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
80. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is the strength.” —Arnold Schwarzenegger
81. “A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.” —Vernon Howard
82. “There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle” – Albert Einstein
83. “Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” – Gloria Steinem
84. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
85. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
86. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
87. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
88. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” — Napoleon Hill
89. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” —Robert H. Schuller
90. “Nothing is more beautiful than the smile that has struggled through the tears.” — Demi Lovato
91. If there is no Struggle, there is no progress.- Frederick Douglass
92. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up. – Robert Tew
93. It is better to have struggled and lost than never to have struggled at all. – Pete Seeger
94. I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength- Alex Elle
95. “Confidence comes from victory, but strength comes from the struggle” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
96. “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” – Grandma Moses
97. “You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills.” – Jim Rohn
98. “Quietly endure, silently suffer and patiently wait.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
99. “No struggle, no success. The stronger the thunder, the heavier the rainfall” -― Israelmore Ayivor
100. “If you endure every struggle, you will find your potential strength.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
101. In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity — Albert Einstein
102. “There are better starters than me but I’m a strong finisher.” — Usain Bolt
These wishes will inspire all your friends and relatives to achieve their goal in life and enjoy the success. Well, all the people who dream of big success in life will get inspired from these images. And all those people who stopped their efforts after half of the journey will find these quotes as energy boosters in life. These wishes can help any depressed person who has not tried anything in his life. You will find all of these wishes so strong and energetic.Some of these quotes are the sayings of some great personalities who are the biggest achievers in their life. You may also like our collection of biggest quotes of life. These are the best wishes that you can share with your friends and family.