There are a lot of occasions in life when you get sad. At some point of time, you feel that you are not having even a single moment of happiness in your life. In this article, we are sharing with you all the sad quotes that you can share with your friends, family and relatives. Sadness can show up in your life for multiple reasons. It may be because of demise of someone special or due to loss of some opportunity in life when you are sceptical about your future. We are providing you all the sad quotes that make you cry. These quotes are truly in accordance with the things that make you feel sad. We hope you can relate to them.
Sad Quotes That Make You Cry
- Many a time we believe that holding on makes us strong but it’s actually the opposite. Letting go makes us quite strong.
- It takes a minute to fall in love with someone but it takes an eternity to get over them.
- When you are in love and you get hurt, it is like a cut which heals but leaves a scar behind.
- It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you still love them with all those broken pieces.
- I am not sad because you left me. I am sad because I loved you in the first place.
- Letting you go is like letting go a part of me.
- You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to feel but you cannot close your heart from the things you don’t want to feel.
- The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.
- I loved. You played. And I have been dreaming of a life since then.
- I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget everything we had but I can’t because I know you wouldn’t stop me.
- Sometimes you don’t realize how much you care for someone until they stop caring for you.
- Breaking up with best friend is much worse than breaking up with a lover.
- Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can’t feel the pain someone feels.
- Friendship is but a name; fidelity but an empty name.
- These days flattery wins friendship but truth begets hatred.
- I myself am the only friend I have.
- I am not even going to get mad anymore. I am just going to expect less from the people I think highest of.
- I discovered who my realest of friends are and I am deeply saddened by the fact that you aren’t one of them.
- It’s strange how a person can simply erase you out of their life without any regret.
- Whoever says friendship is easy has obviously never had a true friend.
- I am not feeling sad because the current situation is worst
I am sad because I know it will never change.
- When you left me, I feel bad
But when you didn’t come back I feel sad.
- Crying in alone is like dying from inside.
- I feel sad when I try to forget you
Because nothing else I remember.
- Only a miracle can make me happy,
But that may sound foolish.
- It feels sad when you have to hate that person
whom you loved a lot.
- Tears come from eyes, but their root is heart.
- I can’t see you going away from me.
- I am expecting a Miracle, that’s not going to be happen.
- There’s sadness around anywhere I look. I am unable to see light anymore.
- I am at that point of life where happiness seems like a distant island I have never heard of and sadness feels like home.
- I never thought I would miss you to this extent when you were here but the truth is that I miss you more than anything in life.
- Depression is not outside. It is within my bones and blood.
- I guess that is how a heartbreak is, it wants to jump you from a top-edged clif.
- You left and took away every part of me with you.
- How could you do that to me? How could you just trample all over my broken pieces and act casual?
- This grief is creating a monster out of me which I am unable to comprehend.
- There were days when looking into the mirror used to be my thing. Now, these are the days when mirrors scare me.
- I can feel this sadness in my soul. I can feel it pumping through my veins. I can feel life drifting away from my soul.
- My pain is so vast that breathing becomes difficult.
- I look everywhere and see roads yet I have nowhere to go.
- I think I will always be alone because at the end everyone leaves.
- For all the sad words of the world, the saddest are the “Almost”.
- Melancholy and sadness are the start of doubt. Doubt is the beginning; despair is the cruel beginning of the differing degrees of wickedness.
- And in reality, endings are never happy. This is the biggest myth we live in because endings are painful.
- Love comes like a dream and leaves like a nightmare.
- Dying is only one thing to be sad over. Living unhappily is something else.
- My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you, and my empty arms reach out for you.
- Out of all the lies you said to me “I love you” was my favorite.
- My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in tinfoil.
- Sometimes I hate you. I hate how perfect your life seems without me.
- Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
- I walk in the rain so that nobody can see my tears.
- You are always with me in my every thought, in my every breath and in my every heartbeat.
- Sadness dulls the heart more than the grossest sin.
- I never regretted telling you that I loved you, the only regret I have is never hearing what you really thought of me.
- Dying seems less sad than having lived too little.
- Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes just be an illusion.
- It’s hard to hold on to something that you know would never be yours in any way you think of it, you just have to learn to let go and face that while good things never start, some don’t even start.
- it feels painful when people loose interest in you.
- I always feel depressed, because nothing after you can make me impressed.
- For some people being alone is their choice. For some, it is their destiny.
- I don’t feel lonely, I feel useless.
- The worst thing is when you have to regret your good behavior.
- Sadness is when you are real, but people think you are a fake.
- You have not broken my trust, you have broken my heart.
We hope you guys will like all of these quotes. These are the best quotes that you can send to your ex-girlfriend, or to a friend who betrayed you in friendship or your anyone who ditched you in any relationship. You may also like our other articles failure quotes and depression quotes about life.